2012 m. rugpjūčio 12 d., sekmadienis

The dictator

I was waiting to see this movie for a half an year. When I was in a cinema I saw a trailer of it and I liked it. I thought it's hilarious and quite clever I guess. But a movie wasn't so good as I expected. Besides now I am very into women rights. I still see how men humiliate them and this movie was everything I hate: one of Hollywood crappy products full of disrespect for women. The thing is I know more clever women than I know men and this movie made me sick. Also, it wasn't so funny and the plot was clear from the first minute. After 10 minutes of watching it I even wanted to turn it off. But since I wasn't watching it alone, I found it selfish. I saw maybe 3 funny scenes. And everything was in a trailer. Whatever, now I saw it and I will know that I cannot expect anything good from American comedies. Sometimes you want just to see a simple funny movie to have a break from all the heavy thoughts. But this movie....


2 komentarai:

  1. Nenorejau ziuret sito filmo, bet FB visi tik ir reklamavo sita filma, tai nusprendziau ir as paziuret. Na antra karta nenoreciau ziuret :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Aš ir nenorėčiau antro karto :D pripažinsiu... Jis kažkoks pernelyg holivudinis ir nuspėjamas...

      Panaikinti