2012 m. rugpjūčio 7 d., antradienis

the Castle of sleeping butterflies

Recently we saw an amazing Lithuanian movie. I wanted to see it, when it was released, but I didn't have a chance, so I watched it online. I've lost a lot of pleasure, because I like cinema and it's really cool not only because of the screen, but because of the sound too.
So, this movie is about diferent women. I even don't know how to translate it in English, so, lets call it "the Castle of sleeping butterflies" or something like that. (This post is more for the readers from Lithuania, but you can also find it with English subs. I checked it). And the atmosphere is just amazing there. The house was something I would own in a future, the interior stunning and ladies there so different. I liked that it was deep and intelligent. I also read this book and I liked it a lot, like I did like movie too.
All my reviews suck, because I always explain only what I felt or saw, nothing professional, but I like it this way. If you wanna read a full description there are plenty of ways to do that..


I also am going through the hell. My muscles hurt so much today, despite this fact I managed to go to the gym today and work all day long. And after the gym, new muscles hurt. So, there is no way to escape this today. I hope tomorrow I'll feel better.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą