2012 m. rugpjūčio 25 d., šeštadienis

The lack of time

I brought so many books, but I have so little time to read them. I basically have no time for my personal life, I wanna practice tattooing, when I cannot do that, wanna paint or draw (also need to do that), and read tones of books. I also can see so many mistakes in this drawing but I still post it.
Yesterday one more person asked me to tattoo him. What the heck? I haven't even started yet.

I am not a person, who is so into all pop things or something. I just like what I like and I like Lana del Rey. And one intersting thing happened. Two days ago me and my bf ordered Jack Daniel's vest shirts. I was hesitating if I want to buy black or white one, but he convinced me I should go for black, because he and I would wear same color. And ah today I saw this picture. I haven't seen it till today. Am I somehow into this girl? Whatever, but I saw how good the white shirt looks. I hope the black one will look as good as white one. Now I am hesitating again if I did a right thing.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą