2014 m. rugpjūčio 4 d., pirmadienis

So much great time


Yesterday it was a really fun day. We invited few friends, some of my family members and cousins to join us to finally swim normally. I swam only one time before yesterday this summer, it was in a cold Michigan lake. Therefore I started dreading cold water and I did not swim few past times we were next to the water. So basicallt it was a lot of fun, there were like 15 people with us and we had a blast.




Then we went to see my grandma. and we spent there so much great time. I took those little girls to see chickens, they were fascinated. I especially fell in love with the smallest one, she reminds me of me when I was little. Now I feel sad that I won't see her again in a year ;( 

Today I have a more free day, therefore we went out to buy a fan, because it has never been that hot in Lithuania and in our apartment too. You could not exist if you are from normal country haha. And at the same time I bought a present for my sister for her bridal shower and some little things. I have to admit, I am little bit nervious about this party, since I am the maid of honour.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą