2014 m. rugpjūčio 15 d., penktadienis

Art art art

It has been a very busy summer for me. I have been travelling to USA, had a lot of job, plus my studies, now my sister's wedding is coming and basically I did not have a free minute yet. Tomorrow I have this wedding to photograph, I am not very into this job anymore. Photography is a subject which I like a lot, however it requires a lot of work, time (which I don't have anymore) and a lot of money. Not mentioning that there are plenty of photographers here in Lithuania. But those people saw my pictures from last summer's wedding I did, they liked them and now they are paying for me to do the same again. I am always dreading to do this, since I do not have a lot of equipment and I use Nikon D5000, it is not that new. But I'll be ok, I borrowed a flash and it's fine with me now... I hope so.
Recently my life has been surrounded only by art. I draw, I watch movies, I tattoo, take photos and so on. I haven't been anywhere much these few past days, because of my constant work. This weekend there is a festival I was willing to attend, but I have to work....And my boyfriend is off today to celebrate my brother's in law bachelor party. I hope they will have some good time there.
Today I also rewatched like 5th time in my life a movie "World according to Garp". I so love it. I was drawing at the same time, and the scenes where I watched straight into the monitor, I saw Robin Williams and I actually could not hold it in. He was my all time favorite actor, I even wanted to marry him when I was a child and saw that movie, when he grew older faster then other kids. I so loved the movie and I cried during it. And I thought I'll marry Robin Williams. I loved his sad eyes and now he is gone.... Today I read that he had an early stage of parkinson's disease. I believe that wasn't easy plus clinical depression...

Recently I've been bad at drawing... I know...It is not even finished properly. But I did not have any more patience..


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą