2014 m. rugpjūčio 31 d., sekmadienis

Weekend in Kaunas

I've been absent for few days, because me and my boyfriend were visiting now our friends in Kaunas. As you know I had this friend Justina, who was my friend and then she once basically came with few guys and one girl to crash in our place, since then we are all friends, including my boyfriend, who loves them so much, so do they.
We had one almost sleepless night, when we went to bed at 6 in a morning. Then last night was a little bit more normal. We had some fun by smoking kaljana (?), then we saw a very nice monastery and lagoon. But it wasn't about sightseeing, even though, I have to admit, I almost never spend time in that city.
Yesterday me and my love even made them dinner. It was so cosy. I also slept with my friend's cat, who is so friendly I cannot explain. She also has a nice dog too.
So that was my weekend. The uni starts tomorrow :( but thankfully no lelctures yet



JoJo time


The lagoon

Smoookyyyy



Her room is sooo cosy 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą