2014 m. rugpjūčio 6 d., trečiadienis

Malena

Sorry guys for not blogging much. As always, I have been busy. These few weeks before my sister's wedding is gonna be a nightmare. Not even that I have to work non stop with the tattoos and all the designs, I also have to make little stupid things for the wedding. Like table cards, these are little and requires a lot of patience, which I do not own. But now I wanna talk about the movie I've recently seen.
It is "Malena". I've been wanting to see it for a long time now, but I could not find one with subtitles. However I got a little bit disappointed with it. It was too exaggerated, rather too south Italian. I sincerely wanted to watch it only because of some famous scenes with Monica Bellucci and only of her. She looks like on of the goddesses. I wouldn't say that this movie was not worth seeing, there were some really catching scenes, when she had beaten up by women. It was harsh and intense. But I would only recommend it only if you really have some free time on your hands and you don't know what else to do...

But you know Italians, they know how to portray everything in a very beautiful light and perspective. Even if plot is not thaaaat good. I wouldn't say it wasn't though...

One of the tats I did today




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą