2014 m. rugpjūčio 21 d., ketvirtadienis

Chilly

Hi hello and good evening to everyone who is still reading this blog.
I haven't posted a lot, it's just that my life pace became unbearable at the times... But then I do have a free day, I become lazy and I read all day long or draw, I don't even have energy to post or even think about posting anything.
But I am happy that tattoos are taking a bigger and bigger part in my life. I am grateful that life gives me opportunities, however I know that everything can come to an end, that is why I am happy until I am happy :)
Today I did two tattoos, one of them was again small and seen so many times. Another one was a cover up. Gosh, sometimes I love doing cover ups, since you can juts cover the old tattoo. I actually have never done a cover up with colors and It still looked great.

After my work day we took a longer walk around my hometown. It is quite chilly outside and it feels awkward, since this summer has been the hottest one I can remember.




P.S. tomorrow we are off to Klaipeda again. We will be helping my sister with the wedding stuff, since it's her big day on this Saturday!!! yeaaay!!!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą