2014 m. rugpjūčio 8 d., penktadienis

Done

Hey you guys. 
I did not have much time lately. Have been tattooing a little bit. Then I had a photoshoot with an amazing photographer. We once did a little shoot back in autumn. I don't think it was a big shoot either , but we took a ferry to get to another side and there we had some amazing time. I loved spending time with her.
Today We continued preparing for tomorrow's bachelorette party. We bought foid, backed strangly formed muffins and did some decorations. I am hoping this party to ve a blast. I will certanly make a separate post about the bridal shower after everything. Maybe you will be able to gather some ideas too, since we payed ao much effort into all this :D

My sister today spilled the beer while carrying it to home haha wearing this crazy party hat..








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą