2014 m. vasario 6 d., ketvirtadienis

4 years

I am so tired and so not happy about this semester. Again maybe it's only the start of new subjects and maybe I am just a little bit too scared I won't pass it this time for real. Or maybe because I don't like counting and working with statistics like at all. I am an artist and I like studying history, languages and other basics. I loved first semester, we learned about Ford and other interesting business men, and now it's only counting and shit like that. Oh well. Today for an instance I really wanted to run away from the lecture, it was like some kind of torture. Also, once I read in the article, that group works make you dumber. No wonder why all my life I was against it. I hate working with other people in groups, they seem so dumb and never get anything. Also it makes unbearable to listen to them. Mostly I try to keep in silence, even though it is quite horrible for me :D
anyways, today was 4 years officially me and my boyfriend are together. Even though he quit his job to pursue his other dreams (with my blessing, of course), we spent it quite nicely. We ate some delicious food, now he is off to grab some pizza, to celebrate all the things what are happening around us nowadays. However I do not feel too safe, but I always have a plan to quit my studies and go around the world. That would be kind of awesome.
Also, today I got this amazing gift from my bf. A book I always wanted. I am a freak when talking about natural cosmetics. I wish I had all the oils in the world and all kinds of herbs. My English suuuuucks.

You can buy it in the booths where "uoga uoga" is. It is one of my favourite cosmetic brands. Even though I use almost only the one I make myself

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą