2014 m. vasario 17 d., pirmadienis

Playing games

I don't get it - so many people are getting married or pregnant from my environment. It scares the shit out of me. Because I am still a child from the inside and out haha.
I have so many things to be done, but I don't want to. The spring is alredy in my body doing damage. I feel cold, tired and most likely sick. But I have a tattoo today. To go back to Klaipeda. And to attend 2 boring lectures about statistics. :(

It was totally straight in reallity. But the arm is moving, therefore I could not capture it.

Yesterday though we spent so much great time with my love and his brother. For an instance playing game where you have to guess artists watching paintings. Awesome and very educating. Also yesterday I could not not to play this typing game: http://play.typeracer.com/ . Fucking awesome.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą