2014 m. lapkričio 18 d., antradienis

Master and Margarita

Recently I had a pleasure to read a book "Master and Margarita". I know, some of you have read it before, but not me unfortunatelly. I liked it from the first sentence. I could not get enough of it, until my mental state broke down a little bit and then I had to leave those few unread pages. But I am hoping to finish it this weekend. The author of this book is Russian, therefoe a whole style is my taste. I liked the realism mixed with magic, only Russians can do that trick. The plot is about a devil, who is just conveying what people have inside indeed. He is doing tricks and he is sneeky. You would never catch him. And the whole artistic socieity in Mosccow is somehow one way or another touched by this devil, who pretends to be a foreigner. He is not even pretending that much, when I thin about it. He is revealing his personallity and purposes, but people just think it's a joke. So they are all getting lost and stuff. The other half of the book tells us about Christ's crucifiction, which was quite a contrast and I liked it. Even though, I am not a Christian, I still liked this part of the book too. But, of course, there is a part about a Master and his amazing woman Margarita, who kind of gets her lover Master back with Devil's help. But this devil is so real that he is not even devilish.
Overall, I liked this book a lot, it is one of the best bookes I have ever read. And, of course, I watched a movie. But it was in Russian language with no subtitles. But the amazing thing is that the movie was made by a book and people who created a movie did not change a single thing! That is why I could understand everything :)

 I like the drawings of this book and all the theme. You will totally get them if you read this book already.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą