2014 m. lapkričio 6 d., ketvirtadienis

It doesn't pay off

I feel a little bit stuck these days. Everything I do seems like a big load of crapp. Everything I draw, paint or even try to read - nothing seems legit. Therefore I should just do my homework already. I have so much of them, not sure, when I'll be ever free from this bullshit.
But whatever, at least I drew myself a tattoo and I am willing to get it sooner or later. But it will probably be on my back thigh. I totally want a tattoo on my lower arm, but not yet.

 And we got pics from the October photo shoot for the University we did. I wouldn't say that I am happy how I look in these pictures. At some of them I look quite fat, because I was wearing a very thick Gina Trikot sweater and leggings underneath my pants. And my face looks very strange in some pictures...




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą