2014 m. lapkričio 20 d., ketvirtadienis

Autumnal sadness

Hey, what is up, you guys? I am so hopping that you don't feel as bad as people in my country at the moment. It is the darkest time in the year and we are all very unhappy and sad. One girl from my university got killed and everyone is in a huge shock. Everyone in my town is talking about this and being very sad about this, so am I. I kind of knew this girl, not too much though. She studied in a same faculty as I do at the moment, and that was very shocking, plus a person, who killed her was from my hometown. This kind of sucks, especially that this could've happen to anyone around me. But enough talking about bad stuff, even though, there is a lot of it at this time of the year.
Today me and my older sister went out for some coffee. That was cool, because most of the time we hang out in her place. I got some really delicious caramel latte, that was very cozy. Then we ended up in her place again.
Not much to tell in my life right now. I am not doing anything fancy. I only decorated my place today with some of the Christmas decorations, because I needed some joy in my life. And also it has been snowing today, but it is still too wet to stay long enough on the ground.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą