2014 m. lapkričio 14 d., penktadienis

Darkness

There is a lot of darkness in my life now. And there is dark outside for reals too. I constantly want to sleep, I can imagine you feeling the same and I am sorry for you, like I am sorry for me too. I wish I was in a sunny place and wearing bathing suit, or at least clothes I bought today. I bought two Italian style black dresses, but I won't show you them, because cellphone pictures will never show their real beauty. My all time dream outfits always are black or red Italian style dresses.  They are not totally totally Italian, they do not have those small sleeves, but they are sure very close to being it. Also, I just call them that myself, don't actually know if this thing really exists.

And I bought this baby. At first I was hesistant. I thought that it might look tacky and I wasn't sure about it's material, however I still bought it and it is maybe one of the best purchases this month. I could wear it with something underneath it, I like that it's long and also you can have nothing underneath it if it suits you, because it still looks alright. I have this idea that I am matching it to my high wasted black pants with a zipper in a back and with my zanotti shoes with golden eagles.

Ltaely I feel super super lonely. The two past months so many people were around me to keep my company, and now none. Even when I got to my hometown for a weekend (there is always someone at home), everybody was gone even the dog and they haven't come back home yet. wow... I am so alone in this dark world haha.



Also I have been painting a little bit from my loneliness and the lack of real job...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą