2013 m. balandžio 2 d., antradienis

Tomorrow

Recently I've been living through a little crisis inside of me. Maybe because I am not tattooing anymore. I feel like I am doing nothing special, just hanging around. It feels very sad and desparate.
I even feel the big need to start going to the gym, but I am not making any money and I don't have any to start attending it. "Maybe next week" - I keep repeating. My tattoo machine is in Poland last time we checked, but I am starting to believe that it won't come.
So that's why I am watching recently "Ugly Betty". I like the fashion industry and how you must be strong to survive there. Oh if I could work there, even as an assistant. Fashion inspires me to live on and to seek beauty in life. But not much of fashion is happening where I live.
Also, today I came up with a thought that people think that some of people live somehow better lives than they do. But this is not true. Quite a lot people say that I live a perfect life, but it has been perfect just for a couple of days indeed. Because all the things you did in the past does not count, it counts only what you're doing today and what ill you be doing tomorrow... And I did not do much today thus I don't even know about tomorrow.

She is cute. It reminds me that this Friday it will be a month I am not wearing braces....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą