2013 m. balandžio 5 d., penktadienis

Maybe next time?

I supposed to take my new tattoo machine today and to tattoo one person, but I got sick and I cannot leave to my home town. At least yesterday was cosy, since it's still winter with a terrible weather, therefore I spent almost a whole day drawing and I rewatched two movies: "Driving with the car with boys" and "Prozac Nation". Strange thing was that I did not found anything new or important, like I always do, when I rewatch movies, but I enjoyed it.
I wish I could go to the exhibition my lecturer is having. She is kinda great also there will be my course mates maybe. But I am sick and the weather is terrible....

I do not like her face a lot. Well, I had to check the form of it before I've done all the linning and filling. But it took me almost seven hours to do it, because it is quite big. Next time I'll do better..

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą