2013 m. balandžio 12 d., penktadienis

Mom's treasures

Hello, dear readers. I can see that some of you are back and this feels like obligation to write some better stuff. But I would not say that today I did something special, or watch any special movies. I cleaned my room though, that is a special occasion. Yes, I am in my hometown again, my mom is still sick, even sicker when I left her last week, I am trying to do my best, that she would not need to work. I also am not meeting anyone special this weekend, except my client, but on Thursday I am meeting an old acquaintace of mine, I hope we will get along, because we were dieing to meet and all the details I will reveal later.
So, the most amazing thing from today is that the spring finally started where I live, we had 14 degrees outside today and now there is this spring rain, which I adore. For the very first time. Oh no, I cleanedd my window today, sucks :D
Today also my mom gave me some really amazing clothes from her wardrobe, it felt nice. I love that the clothes she has are mostly made in Lithuania or Italy, not in China at all. That is like a really good thing because of the quallity. And I am dieing to show you my new fashionable clothes.

So beautiful in reallity


It has waste!!! love it!

These are the gem. I loooooove it!!! perect for summer. I once saw very similar skirt/pants in zara. 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą