2013 m. balandžio 26 d., penktadienis

Fairy

I am not feeling strong about my tattooing recently and then I start feeling like it then doing not good tattoos I guess. I am trying to cut back a little bit and to find out what to do with my life later, after I graduate from university.
Also, there are some people in your life, with whom you would make gooood friends, you feel the vibe and you love talking to them, but they live far away from you and you don't have a chance to meet them often. There is one person actually very my type, I love everything about her, even she looks amazing and we always click (at least for me), but she lives far away from me. Anyway, so I was tattooing her today and spent amazing time chating with her and after the tattoo too. Sucks that she lives not even in the near town.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą