2013 m. balandžio 24 d., trečiadienis

No one cares about the artist...

Hello dearest readers. This day was difficult and uneasy I'd say, but at the end of it I came up with some ideas. I came back from exhausting and very boring managment lecture and I sat down to my computer to start seariching for some studies and future possibilities. I know few things: I am good at fashion, I love it, I love art too. What to do? I've been browsing for some further studies in my country but apparently in Lithuania there are no actual possibilities for artists to get a magister degree for free. That is frustrating having in mind our living situations and the salaries. And I found out that Denmark and Sweden offers some free tuitions. Since Denmark is further than Sweden and I always loved last mentioned, so I kept searching and I found two options for me :D since I don't have a fashion bachelor (fuck) and I would love to work in any good fashion magazine I found out that I can actualy study English language in Malmo university, which is great, it includes writting and after theses studies you can work as a journalist too. Then I'd ask for any kind of internship in some kind of cool magazine or so. I also almost have a fine arts bachelor degree. Anyway, there weren't lots of choices. But they have plenty of business stuff there if you are interested and also are EU citizen, not Swede, because you would have to pay for the education. So, If I will consider this opportunity, I will have to apply this year from Oct. 1st. and since when I will have to finish my own studies, to take an IELTS exam and hope for the best. Or maybe I should just become a stewardes??
So, second better thing I found there was Human rights, but it is almost not attached to my life plans. But there is sush a small meniu for people who want to study for free.
So, anyway, my head is filled with plan B's (what?). I never told you, but I always loved writing a lot, but I never considered myself as a writer, I still write, not on the daly basis though and in Lithuanian. This post was long. Who cares about us, artists? No fucking one.
Have a nice day or whatever :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą