2013 m. balandžio 6 d., šeštadienis

My tattoo machine arrived!

Hi, everybody. It seems that blogging era is almost over and you have to fight for every single reader. I hope this is only happening in my head, because I enjoy writting blog, nowhere else I could vomit so many things about my stupid purchases and pictures with no value. And maybe some ideas too, like addopting a Child from Tibet. Yes, this is my dream. I had always a dreamed of addopting the child, but I never did want to do it in my country, because people leave there children mostly because they are junkies and I don't want my kid to become one or to even carry those genes inside of her/him. So, I will need a lot of money for this.
But this wasn't a think I am writing about today. It is my beautiful and lighter tattoo machine from damascus steel. I haven't tried it yet on the skin, but I am thinking this is gonna be great. I've been waiting for this machine soooo long. Maybe even too long.
Here are some pictures, enjoy :)


I even ordered a bigger grip than I was using all the time. I heard it makes a lot easier to make lines straighter. And lots of needles too :)

And my drawing of yesterday :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą