2013 m. balandžio 15 d., pirmadienis

New better product

This morning I am trying to BE MORE. Like my boyfriend adviced me to. I am trying my best, even though my mom is not only sick with the bunch of mysterious illnesses, but she also is suffering from a huge depression. She needs to see lots of doctors, but she refuses and we are scared. But this blog is not about sad things, isn't it? At least I know where from I inherited depression gene. Haha.
So, I am working on my four huge paintings this morning and trying to be optimistic, becase the sun is shinning and I am guessing the spring is finally here. This is a huge change, because the other week I posted some ugly weather reports with snowy pictures.
And yesterday as me and my beloved one were buying some groceries I visited the shop of natural cosmetic. I bought a face wash, which contains so many natural products, lots of them. And there are only the few things made of chemicals, like a gum or glycerol (?). And it doesn't carve my face skin, it is pretty sensitive and I am very happy, when I can find something doesn't made from unatural products only. Also, I am not trusting the "body shop" brand anymore, they are using only chemicals, but escalating that it's all natural, since you read the label it is. And I was willing to buy a cream powder for ages now, well every single girl should have one, there are birthdays and photoshoots, and I found one in that shop I've been yesterday. It's quite expensive though and I am guessing that there are more unnatural stuff than in my face washer, but I will buy it anyway in a near future. It's better than the brands you can find in cosmetic shops. And it contains clay also like my newest purchase.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą