2013 m. rugpjūčio 17 d., šeštadienis

I want a cup of tea...

Hey lovelies, how are you? Nobody asked me, but I am fine and busy at the same time. I feel so tired and exhausted at this moment, therefore I think I am gonna skip the long walk around the nocturnal city. Even if I really wanted this, I think I'll stay and read a book.
Today was fine, I did two tattoos. One I did on scars, I really like the girl and we actually clicked, looking forward to another tattoo she chose. And the other one was more like cute.
Recently I've been reading a lot, especially about Da Vinci. And blah blah blah. Feel so fucking tired actually... need some tea. I don't get why I feel so tired after all. Maybe because yesterday and today I was tattooing non stop and now I will have some deserved time for reading...



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą