2013 m. rugpjūčio 25 d., sekmadienis

Two movies in a row

I am not actually sure what I am doing in my life recently. Is it wasting time or my destiny? But I am up for everything at the moment, I realise anything from good to bad can happen. It's been a year my parents are getting through a rough patch, where are times when I actually think they will get a divorce, but they are holding on. This makes me think of the moments of joy and living like now everyday. I am not a person who poors personal things out and for sure not a one, who wants any attention because of them. But this makes me feel sad most of the time, even though I am not showing it to anyone, but on the other hand I am starting to become an ignorant asshole. I never thought I will become one actually, so if there are problems, which repeat time after time, it makes me feel sick and I want to punch the person, who lets those problems ruin hers/his life in the face. So, this was my introduction, I wanted to talk about two movies we've seen today indeed. They were simply amazing. You did not have to figure it out, you could see a really precious sights of France (or French?) landscapes and urban places. I love movies which take places in France, Italy or Spain. So we watched:

Julie and Julia. This one makes you wanna move on with your life and do whatever you want, what makes you happy.

And "French Kiss". I loved both of them. Really enjoyed the athmosphere of this one,

And today's tattoo


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą