2013 m. rugpjūčio 5 d., pirmadienis

Wednesday Addams

I did order a Wednesday Addams vest shirt few weeks ago. The online store is very new and I did not expected even for it to arive actually (sounds stupid, but yes). Although it did. They even actually wrote an e-mail, that one of their line was incorrectly printed and they will gladly send a new shirt. Anyway, mine wasn't in this line and it turned out to be great. After all, I am not quite satisfied with the quallity. The shirt is made like very simple and it feels like paper in some cases. However I will enjoy wearing it and I think it will be one of the very last shirts with a picture on it, which I bought. My style is more like a...I don't enjoy wearing shirts with any kind of picture on it.
But here it is

I want to believe it won't fade off soon. Also it's s size, but it is quite too big for me, I hoped it will fit better on me...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą