2013 m. rugpjūčio 30 d., penktadienis

Fussy and Sick

So basically I've been very sick those few past days and I could not even get up from bed. It feels frustraiting considering that these are the last days of summer also of my freedom. I wish where were more time just for me, the tattoos and books, but oh well, I should say bye to most of these things for a whole year. Or maybe even two years.
I am a person who is ill very rarely, so I always thought how many things you can actually do while you're sick, but the truth is you can't and you don't want to. So these last days weren't very productive, I tried to walk or do stuff, but it was unbearable, also I felt sick mentally to. So, I think I wasted a half of the week already, not sure how more time I will waste in the future. Also, about the studies, the main reason why I don't feel good about them is because I feel like I am an artist (At last) and I don't belong anywhere else, I know artists have to have a knowledge about money and business, also if you want to be a rich one, like I do, but all the science projects, working with spss and shit is driving me crazy. I don't even want to... There there, Vestina, you have 3 more days :D what an amazing consolation.
Today I actually finished one drawing I procrastinated to finish and I also am continueing one artwork with the paint, we will se about that. This is the outcome:
I want you to know that in reallity it looks way way more better. This was taken with a cellphone. so...



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą