2013 m. rugpjūčio 20 d., antradienis

Oddities and an odd day

So, this day was exhausting. Oh man. I had one free day yesterday, but today I had so many things to be done, as you knwo my master's degree studies are coming, so I want to be sure I did everything before I start studying again, because this time it's not gonna be easy. So I actually went to the hospital all by myself and it was I guess the first time I did since I was a teenager. I had my blood tested and it was tragic, I had to wait in the queue and go few times, because one time they take your blood, then you have to pay for it and then you have to take back the results after waiting. This day in general was unproductive, but I did it and all by myself. I am a very healthy person, but I have to check my blood from time to time, because I used to have anemia. But I hate hospitals and doctors in general, I never go there, I just hate, it creeps me out. What a long post about nothing.
Yesterday though I found one TV show, which is "The oddities, San Francisco". I liked the things they were finding, but I didn't like that this tv show is like repeating itself, it feels awkward. I mean all the episods seem the same, only people are different with some different attitudes, but after a while they seem the same too. I love all kinds of freaks, but that felt too much even for me. It feels nice to actually see someone "ordinary" after a while. But anyway I enjoyed finding out about some antique stuff (even though I hate antique medical equipments) and other stuff like real preserved fingers or skulls.

Charmain Olivia also participated in this show

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą