2013 m. liepos 31 d., trečiadienis

Hollywood movie time

Hi, everybody. It's been a while I wrote here, I had a mini crisis and I think I am still having it. I refuse to go out as long as it is actually possible, I watch lame Hollywood movies with my love (he has few free days) and I am so dissapointed of life. I actually managed to bring my ars out and I bought temporar hair dye, I did dye my hair, but I don't think it is worth it. Well, it will wash off, so.... I will think of this.
Since I spent the half of week at home, I watched a tone of lame movies. I could not even start painting today. None of them are worth watching actually, no deep meaning, no good plot or even actors. I did found one though, it's "5 year engagment". So, if you are depressed like I am, I sure recommend you it. Have fun.

I love the actress, she was on the movie "My summer of love", I used to adore it.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą