2013 m. liepos 10 d., trečiadienis

Home sweet home

I am trying to get back on track with this blog. I know my updates weren't really amusing or anything, also I promissed myself once not to abandon this place again. I am also back on the programme "a sketch a day", I did it last summer and I felt great, also I drew almost daly, if I could not draw, I would draw two sketches the other day. We will see, with this pace in life now-a-days how will I manage to keep up with this.
Today I signed the agreement and I am getting master's degree. I've been dreaming about this almost always and I am lucky I will get one, because here in Lithuania, education is very important and master's degree is well accepted, if you only have bachelor degree, be prepeared. But I am so scared that I won't be able to be a good student, because all the subjects are so difficult....
Today we also visited Paul's family, he hasn't been at home for a whole summer now. I wouldn't say that I spent the time amazingly well, but it was cosy and I could draw one sketch of today :) maybe I didn't enjoy today so much, because I felt tired and very hungry. Haven't got a lot of time to eat recently and it started driving me crazy.

We visited Paul's grandparents, they are amazing little people and they have this amazing garden full with berries, which we ate and ate.... 

I tried to take a picture in the sun. We both look awkward...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą