2013 m. liepos 28 d., sekmadienis

My big day

I did not have any time to post anywhere yet. I am urging to post here though, because I love my blog as it is and I also love my new keyboard, which has all the buttoms :))) yeeey.
So, I am 23 years old now officially. I got used to the number yet and I am feeling old :D I celebrated my birthday quite interesting but yet on the other hand quite calm. One part was at home, where were some candles and a cake, the other part was when we decided to go to Klaipeda to the city event. We danced, I bought a necklace, the woman who sold it told us that she made it herself, my sister bought something too. I also got the best gift from my love, he actually gave me the tattoo machine I was craving for, what a liar. He convinced me I won't get it and I was devastated, because I knew I did not have money for this, I'd rather not get any luxuries at the moment, just some necessary things. And I got it, I almost cried when I saw it's golden frame and it is heavy like it has to be. The birthday was nice, I ended up with only one person drinking wine at night and that's how it ended.
Yesterday I decided to leave my hometown, because I had too much of work there and too less of fun. Me and my new friend decided to meet at the event in the night and we spent some amazing time there. Just took some drinks and sat next to the sea. This was amazing, I also adore nightlife and I cannot get enough of it. I am glad I can work whenever I want at the moment (until my studies start) and I can enjoy nightlife, sleep long in the mornings. And now I am meeting with my sister, I have to spend my gift coupons I got for my big day :)


My sister gave me a make-up. She is almost a professional, when we are talking about this.

he is so adorable sometimes

This is the necklace I found... I adore it



This is my little sister's present

<3


I just love this pic haha


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą