2013 m. liepos 22 d., pirmadienis

I wish I was free

One thing is what you did not know about me (there are more of course) is that I am very into global issues. I am like a sponge, I absorb anything bad and I am very into conspiracy teories and after all shit I read I am left with ruined belief system. I don't believe in education, though I am getting master's degree (what a fucked up person am I?). I am against drugs (even though from time to time I use artificial vitamines). I am against pollution, but I still keep buying clothes and more unnecessary things. Maybe I am too harsh on myself - I keep thinking. Because I do care, I do read more and I try to change myself. Yesterday I read so many negative things that I woke up in a really bad position: feeling like a human being who is less than a small protone and is just an unnecessary partical after all. Do you ever feel the same?
Yesterday I had so many flashes in my mind. If it is really happening all over the worl, why should I keep thinking about all these negative things if we all are gonna die after all, doesn't matter if it will be a natural way or not. So that's why I decided I want to try to jump with a parachute. With my love. Nothing is clear yet (I am not the kind of person who likes to say something before she/he is even sure it will happen), but sometimes I just want to share something. I am tired of keeping it all inside. All my plans, all the things that happen, all my dreams. Here I can share, nobody cares anyway...

Yesterdays tattoo. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą