2013 m. liepos 30 d., antradienis

Hair problems

Yesterday I had some kind of crisis in the evening. I refused doing anything I just sat on the computer and complained about my life. I know you shouldn't be reading this, it makes people uncomfortable somehow. I was willing to dye my hair instantly, make it darker. Maybe the crisis started when I actually tried to make them darker using natural henna dye whcih washes off after one or two times, and my hair did not look any different at all, they just had the worst smell and became thiner. I thought I will see how it looks on me, because I was so tired of my natural hair color, in all the photos it looks grey. Too simple, too lame. I even refused to go out for the first time in a long time now, my ex course mates wanted to meet, but I was too tired in a really really bad mood and I could not imagine myself again trying to come home late in the night, when all the busses are already not available and I always have to ask for my bf to take me home. Also, I am tired of drinking.
This morning I also woke up with the worst mood, but shopping (first time in my life) lifted me up. Now I am feeling way better, also I had to spend all the coupons I got for my Birthday and it was a sale, so I had to go. I also maybe miss tattooing (soon), I need to test my new tattoo machine. But the question about my hair is still bothering me, if you have anything to say - spill it out.

First of all I planned to buy this thin coat, for the first time in my life. It was two times cheaper than an original price, also, I look like a real woman wearing it, at least I feel like it.

I did not buy this skirt, but I wanted to :D I mean, I look like a Fran from Nanny. But I wanted to use it with huge boots, a little bit gothic and stuff. 

Instead I bought this, because I had some money on the coupon left. This looks amazing.

Some lost photos from my Birthday...



You see, my hair looks grey

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą