2013 m. liepos 21 d., sekmadienis

100 tattoo.

What I've been doing lately? Not much and too much at the same time. I consider real time, when only I am learning some new things, spending time with amazing people or tattooing and doing some other art. But anyway I spent some amazing time knowing new people, even just for a little bit. depressing about my birthday (I am almost 23 years old and I haven't done anything significant), also I brought a bunch of books, again about femminism, living without medicine and some phylosophy.
But at the same time I love life a lot and I feel a need to be happy that I am gonna be 23 years old next week. Well, I hope that gifts are worth the stupid day anyway :D I also have lots of tattoos coming. I only hate that so many people write to me at the same time, even though I cannot tattoo all of them this week and then they start thinking that I don't want to tattoo them... Sucks. But the previous day I had my 100 tattoo at last. And apparently we are half reletives with the guy haha...

In reallity it looks really great. I did both of them. Also I can feel that my lines are way straighter than they used to be. I am lookig foroward to the future. But today I did another tattoo and maybe one more I do have left this day, so I did cross the 100 number ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą