2013 m. liepos 23 d., antradienis

6 tattoos a day

I did it, I actually got through this day. And I am so happy, sitting here with a mug of hot chocolate. In this condition I desperately need something hot and sweet to drink.
The day gone by smoothly, with no setbacks whatsoever. But I am so tired....

Today I did 6 tattoos. And this is one I liked the most. I also tattooed two mommies today and both wanted tattoos on their legs. Tattooing this lady made me realise how much I don't want children. I had to put up with hers and her friends children. They create an incredible noise, also the mommies keep only talking about their children and common stuff. I was bored listening to them. 
Sorry about the quallity, a photo was taken with a cellphone.


This is my record - 6 tattoos a day... haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą