2013 m. liepos 15 d., pirmadienis

Weekend news

Hello, I am so back. I missed internet so much. Today I am gonna spend all day long on the computer, omg...
The weekend was nice, I did not have any free time though, even for my a sketch a day programme. I mean I did it all the days except yesterday, I really had no time. But instead I did a bunch of tattoos, I was invited to be a photographer in the christening and wedding and I also spent few great moments with my sister. And I also obtaned few new friends. But the weekend in a sum wasn't so adorable at all. At the moment I have to deal with some problems within my biological family, that is why I am happy being in Klaipeda again. And I promise, as soon as it's possible, I am gonna fix the internet problem back there. But after all - Life is beautiful as it is.




I mostly loved the child actually, even though I am not keen on children. But this one seemed to like me too after all...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą