2013 m. liepos 8 d., pirmadienis

Great Time!

It's been a while I wrote here anything at all. I am not abandoning, I am just wondering around and mostly living without the internet. But the previous week I had so many things to do and so many future plans are turned on from now. I must say, I feel happy. I will tell you more, when I will sign an agreement. Also my secret wish is already booked for 27 th of August, but it's not a trip. You would not guess it hahaha. It's a pity this year will be a year of saving though... again....
Also, this weekend I did few great tattoos and had the best time with my mates in the nature. I would not call it picnic though, more like a big party with lots of booze and sleepover in the tents. I liked dancing next to the fire the most. There were only 10 people, but it felt more like a little festival. I hope we will have more great time with these people soon :) I wish I could go to at least one festival this summer, but I am afraid I will have to save a lot again...

The tattoo


It was only the beginning and three people are missing in the photo including me. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą