2013 m. liepos 22 d., pirmadienis

Me Me Me

I wish I could draw more actually. I was on this programme "a sketch a day", but I could not adapt to the pace actually. I am working almost non stop with tattoos recently and tomorrow I think I won't have a minute to rest. But there is a problem with my tattoo machine, it all just broke today. Few pieces fell apart, I am glad my father was at home, so we could fix it somehow. But I am so scared that it won't last too long, I am crossing my fingers that it would work this whole week. The problem was that my boyfriend wanted to order a gold tattoo machine, which costs fortune (according to my budget now), but I guessed of which gift he was thinking and he changed his mind. I will never guess again. How could I save this amount of money now? Hm... I don't want anymore half price damasco steal stupid tattoo machines, which don't work properly. Does someone know any good tattoo machines I could order online? Really good, but not too cheap and not too expensive either.
I think you are absolutely beyond my tattoo photos, so I have a little bit something of myself today. (I know, I could've probably been drawing or reading the amount of time I spent taking pictures, editing them and doing my mak-up. But sometimes I just want to feel like a lady.)




I love this the most. It's my mother's ex dress, but now I am thinking of making it as a some kind of blouse.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą