2013 m. liepos 18 d., ketvirtadienis

Dragons are always in fashion

It has been some crazy time. It flies so fast and I hardly have any time even to eat. I've lost some weight but I am still satisfied with my life, considering that it's summer, which is not the best this year in Lithuania.
I might be having some more time without the internet, feeling really sad about it. Also haven't planned anything yet for my big day and it makes me sad very much. Because now everybody will have other plans or maybe even to work. After all, life is amazing. I think I am gonna tattoo a lot the upcoming days and maybe grab some new books to read. Missed Dostojewski a lot... and maybe some other classic stories will be available for me at the moment. Even though I am willing to start painting again, but we will se about that. Have also an amazing movie "Surviving Picasso". I think I will enjoy it, if you are into art as much as I am, you should watch it ;)

The tattoo of today

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą