2013 m. liepos 9 d., antradienis

Master's degree???

Ok, since I don't really know if I will be able to post here tomorrow, I'll tell you one thing I am now kinda doing. I applied for a master's degree and I am in :) I might be studying for two more years the business managment. I've chosen this subject, because it is very difficult to get anywhere with the fine art bachelor degree (and I did get intgo the desirable subject) and because I want to create my own business, my boyfriend still has to stay in Klaipeda for 2 more years because of his studies and also I'll be able to work as a head manager, or even a boss in any kind of business company. But it will be hard, because the studies contain science projects, investments and statistics. I never studied anything like that, although I am happy I won't be only an artist with the bachelor degree. I am getting a master's degree too, if everything will go right tomorrow. I have to sign an agreement.... Wish me luck :(

I found my dream sweater in zara on sale. I am a lucky lady. the sweater itself looks neat, feminine, but it is wide and has pockets.

And I also bought low heel shoes. They look kinda nice, I wanted to be smaller than my bf, but it still hurts while walking. It's a huge pity...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą