2013 m. liepos 17 d., trečiadienis

Birthday Wishlist

It's hard for me to write recently, because my whole activities are circulated around tattoos, photoshoping booked photos and spending my free time mostly with friends, not even with my family anymore. Life is running in a really fast pace and I am getting little shivers of even thinking about it. My 23 th birthday is the next week and I am still feeling like a child. But these years made me realise so many things and made me even love my life more than ever. I love every single day of it and I am feeling dizzy of all the good things surounding me right now. I am more like buddhist trying to be happy with what I've got, with who I am now and what amount of money do I have. Even though sometimes it is difficult to feel joy out of nothing, but this is possible. I just need some more time and I will master this.
But even if I don't care so much about the matereial things anymore, as I do every single year, I want to create a Birthday wishlist. Maybe even not for me B-day, maybe for my life at this very moment.

It's all grey and black almost:
I still want a military jacket, but still have no idea where to find a perfect one or a little bit cheaper. They are damn expensive...


These yearrings are amazing


I need good high heels shoes





For the winter. My dream coat.

Mantilla comb. I want it so much <3

And a good trip

As yo can see none of these dreams cannot come true at the moment, but I still wish and I like to believe that one day...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą