2013 m. spalio 29 d., antradienis

What are you planning?

I've been gone for a while, but I am back. These few past days I was very depressed and I didn't want to radiate these feelings anywhere, also I felt happy not turning on my computer, especially that I had plenty of stuff to do. I spent time with mine and my boyfriend's family, we ate A LOT. Since we are saving a lot, we don't actually get to eat so often and such delicious meals. But now I feel kind of fat. We also thought of starting jogging, but today and yesterday was extremaly (?) windy and you knwo how much I don't like wind. Even though I spent so much time outside, I cleared my brain without PC and in a half fresh air. I totally loved it, and also I visited my grandmma with my family. Spent time with my sister and did so many interesting stuff. I even tattooed a little bit yesterday, I hope to show you the results later (maybe). What else? It has been a great time, except my little depression.
I even bought this blouse:

Also, I wanted to buy a short home-coat, because they seemed so cosy and very comfortable. I found one from "Marks and Spencer". Very happy about it. 

I've been wanting to read this book for quite a long time now. I heard good and bad things about this person, yesterday, when I brought it home, I thought I am not gonna like it at all. But apparently I do and quite a lot. But it's damn thick, I hope I'll be able to finish it during my free time this week, because we don't have to go to university. Also, what are you planning on Halloween?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą