2013 m. spalio 21 d., pirmadienis

Are you curious?

If you are curious - yes I did dye my hair. But I am not ready to show the pictures yet, because the result is not accomplished after all. I think I need one more time of dyeing my hair. But I am very happy already and I look nicer, at least people who saw me said it. Also I am happy I did not go to see a hairdresser for this, because she would've dyed my hair with bleach powder, which ruins hair. And the consultant also offered me to buy the bleach, but I refused, because I've been there, you can't dye any other color on bleached hair, so I did dye my hair two times already and it looks great, but It needs few touches of coloring. But anyways, I think I'll keep it for now. I was almost crying though when I first saw my wet hair, I looked almost ginger, but it turned out to be not so ginger. Anyways, I am hopping you are having great time. I am such a lazy ass today....
I won't leave you without any pictures, I know my posts are irrelevant with the pics, but I promissed you to show the pictures the photographer took of me, so here are the last ones I believe. Enjoy or not. I did not like them as much as I expected, but only because I don't like myself in them, not the quallity or composition.

I like this one most I believe. 




2 komentarai: