2013 m. spalio 7 d., pirmadienis

My studies

Today I had lots of studies related stuff to do. I was happy though I managed it and had some spare time this evening. Even though I should be studying/drawing/reading. But I thought I will leave it for myself. Anyway, I wanted to enlighten (?) you about my studies, what I do and what it is all about. I was ashamed, because first time in my life I had to pay for studies, I've been a quite good student and it amazed me (well, there was a big amount of people who applied), but as I mentioned before I"VE GOT A FREE PLACE after all. I was so happy at the moment, that means, that I will be studying for free. But of course, if someone, who is behind me will get better grades than mine after this year I can be pulled back to the place I was a week ago. But we cross our fingers that it won't happen. The secretary said if I won't have any debts I may be staying in this place even if someone would be better than me (but not sure yet). So, today I signed the agreement and I felt so free. And a little bit happy. But a lot of work is ahead, the masters degree is a tough one, even if I start doing well, something always ruins my opinion.

However I got this baby today - it's my second student's ID. It opens so many good ways to you, like you travel by bus half price. You can make an international one too and use it around the world. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą