2013 m. spalio 2 d., trečiadienis

Photoshoot

I was asked to be a model for one photoshoot for about a month, because we could not get together for a long time. There is a photographer who wanted to portray me as an artist (well, I am one) and maybe add something beautiful. She booked the make-up artist, but I could not get there on time, so I did my make-up myself. I was pleased by the results and I think I will definitely use this tutorial on youtube again. Since I did not have any lectures today, we met. What can I say, she does some really great pics and I am looking forward to seeing the results, especially that she took photos during the prettiest month of the autumn. But I got so cold (I had to take my coat off) and I cannot still get warm yet, even though it's more than hour since I am back home. I hope to see the pictures soon, but she seems very busy, so don't expect it within two weeks. I don't think I will look there good, but... for the art's sake. haha. I am so cold and so tired, but I still have to finish analize something for tomorrow's lectures, because before them I need to see one friend, who has been asking to meet for quite a few weeks now. Time flies so quickly.
Goodbye, my babies <3

The assistant got so excited that we were almost over with the shoot haha


My unfinished painting



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą