2013 m. spalio 23 d., trečiadienis

Oops

I did not have much time to write. It feels horrible though to be studying and being busy but not having much fun, I am just hoping in the bottom of my heart that it will pay off eventually. But who gives a crapp?
However I will start with the more positive not, I've been tattooing  today and stuff. I also, as you may rememebr, tried to dye my hair blonde. At the end of the day i did not like the outcome. My hair looked thinner and I looked like a sweet doll, I guess I am not one anymore. I remember myself getting tired of people calling me similar names. That is why I decided to dye my hair dark brown, I thought I'd look cool. And I go to the store blah blah blah, bought hair dye amoniac free. But then I took of the towel I noticed my hair was black. I thought I was mistaken and waited until it would dry off, apparently it is black :D I laughed and was worried at the same time. I never wanted to go to black ever again, the color was so similar to dark brown, that is why I had to read, it was "light black" on the box :D sseariously, man. But people seem to like it a lot, I myself really liked it, but I am afraid I will loose some of my features or style details. Anyways, the hair seems to be so thick, I am not sure how to deal with it anymore hahaha

This is a really bad quallity pic. But as you can see I look strange and hm... not sure haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą