2013 m. spalio 8 d., antradienis

Today I am happy

I hope you are well, I am happy that so many good things are happening to me recently and I am back on track a little bit with new comission (?) works, also I am trying my best to study well, even though, I believe, I won't be the best student, because sometimes I just want to relax, go for a walk, meet friends instead of studying.
On second of November there is a quite big party planned. My sister's boyfriend is turining 30 that day and we also thought of celebrating Halloween this year, because it was my big dream to dress up and be someone. So we mixed those two occasions and made one big celebration out of it. I am going to buy a bobby wig. I am looking forward to try it on. But I am not sure if I should buy one from the local store (I am not sure about the quallity of this one) or should I order one, even though, I would have to wait and it may not arive on time (maybe). Ugh. But I am gonna make it through and I will look cool (at least I look cool with the outfit I planned in my head hahaha).
 I was all the time writing and saying the words out loud, that feels like typing, awesome :D and a little bit awkward.

Two more pictures of me was posted on the photographer's page this morning. Well, I don't want to bother or tease you, so when I will be sure that's it, I will post them all. Not gonna apload photos in pieces. But I like the outcome, especially my cold and old looking hands with grapes.

I liked this one, at first when I saw it on FB and did not know that it was me I was willing to "like" it. But my lips look really weird in this one :D 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą