2013 m. spalio 3 d., ketvirtadienis

I wish, I wish

I wish we could move out to other apartment, I feel so awful living here: the neighbour is an alcoholic, the stare case is a mess, this apartment is a mess, once I got stuck in an elevator; today I could not unlock the door and to get in our place, becaue the lock seems to be really bad; it's far away from the old town and I hate it here. I know it's cheap, but we've been searching for a place to live for about a month and it seems there are no apartments available in Klaipeda. We thought we could manage staying here for two more years and after those years we both are thinking of getting away somewhere else. None of us like Klaipeda anyway. But now it seems this place is going out of control, the neighbour's mother died and he is an old man, who likes drinking apparently and not alone. he brings a bunch of people into his place and they are very loud, last night he turned on really bad music while I was struggling to sleep. I hate the guy, he is messy and loud. Anyways, it feels like a big dream now and also our financial position would not let us renting more expensive place. Also one room apartments are very rare and very wanted.
But today I decided to be more happy. I even meditated and felt better about the stuff going on around.

While writing this post I found new band. I like it.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą