2013 m. spalio 31 d., ketvirtadienis

Steve Jobs

I feel like a bad guy now for not updating this blog. This week flew by very fast and I would love to stay in my home town for more than one week actually, because I get here good food and I can read. But enough about the personal things on this post.
I actually became very interested in Steve Jobs. I thought I will neglect the book eventually that I got into my arms this week. But I am already in a middle, even though it is thick as a bible and I didn't have much time (I have to prepear for the upcoming test), but I cannot take my arms off it. His personality is one of the most interesting ones I have ever came across. He was smart but he wasn't a computer geek, he was rather charming, but also kind of bully. At first I was like reading and could not get a point why he was so important in our history, he seemed rather like a bad guy to me. But after a while I started realising that he was just a little bit different, that's what I like about him. And also a handsome one while being young. This is a difficult personality, but check him out if you haven't got across him yet.

This is one of his amazing presentations of the first macinstosh ever created. He worked so much on this project, but apparently it was too slow. However this computer now is one of the best in the world as I recall.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą