2013 m. gruodžio 14 d., šeštadienis

The gifts I already bought

One day I sat down and ordered some gifts online. I am guessing I am not that kind of a perosn, who likes crowds and people in general. You even could say I am a grinch sometimes, I hate people touching me and kids running. haha.
So, I already ordered few gifts. Well, we already bought something to our parent's, but it's quite boring.
I already bought:

Sennheiser HD 380 pro. I knew that my boyfriend's only wish was to have good headphones and those were the ones I could afford. Also, I am a sennheiser supporter you may say.

Since we agreed with my sisters to not buy presents for each other this year and my older sister is having a Birthday on 18th, I finally found something for her (I hope she likes it). I found this perfume on black Friday sale and it will come probably soon :) 

And I bought a treat for myself. I don't buy almost anything for myself, so I thought I'll get my hands on this perfume. Since chanel I am mostly wearing is more expensive, I thought I'll treat myself with this perfume on a daily routine.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą