2013 m. gruodžio 5 d., ketvirtadienis

Exhausting painting

Today was one exhausting day. I have a headache from one really long lecture.... And lots of homework, I'll continue on it tomorrow if nobody will ask me out. I have to write this work of science, so it lies on my shoulders and I don't feel any Christmas joy. I don't even know what it felt like few years before, when I felt it.
Yesterday I spent a whole day painting with unatural light, because the whole day was dark. And this morning I woke up and saw this:

The colors weren't as I wanted them to be and it is not finished yet as you may see. But it will take a half of year until I will prepeat myself for a next round. I would love to start a new painting actually :) I know I am a terrible painter. suck it

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą